Sunday 27 December 2015

Epsom Salts

I have always had bad skin but recently it got worse.  I was looking for a natural remedy and came across Epsom Salts.
Just let a couple of teaspoons of the Epsom Salts dissolve in to a teaspoon of hot water.  I then cover my face with it. As it dries it turns in to a white powder.  As I get a lot of  black heads it all comes out.   It does however dry out your skin a bit.  For this I have been using Rosehip oil which is great for acne scars and blemishes.  You need to also be patient which is hard to do when you have bad breakouts!

I have even slept with it overnight but even a couple of hours is fine.  As with everything moderation is the key.  Drinking lots of water, hot water and lemon in the morning is also good. 

I recently suggested this to a friend  who noticed my skin had cleared up.  She also tried it and her only drawback was the drying out of her skin. 

Epsom Salt is also great to relax tired muscles.  It draws toxins from the body and is a great muscle relaxant.  Dissolve a cup in a bath and soak it to it!  




No comments:

Post a Comment