Saturday 1 June 2013

Tip 1

If you are after information or a particular form I would suggest you get a contact name and email address and email directly,especially if they are never available.  Especially with Councils as they are often out visiting businesses.  I have found that emails do get answered.  It saves time contacting the relevant person than a Receptionist or Call Centre.

In relation to this I do have a funny story.  A couple of years ago I rang a particular council and they had to send me out a form.  You can imagine my surprise when I received a form to Register my cat!  I didn't even have a cat although I do have a few cats from the street that visit....Well...they rang me after that to complete a customer service survey and I was overjoyed to complete it!


No comments:

Post a Comment