Monday 6 May 2013

Chai mamma is back

After a hiatus I am back. I have noticed that over the last three years that the amount of people drinking tea has increased. Glad to see that they are drinking tea not powder. Thanks to the popularity of High Tea, Tea is back in Vogue! I must tell you a funny story about Chai before I sign off. My friend and I walked in to a Cafe one Sunday Afternoon....we started talking about Chai to the owners because we noticed that they were using powdered Chai. I tried to explain to them that Chai is really Masala chai and its brewed tea with spices. They didn't seem to understand wanted to known why the powdered Chai was sweet and how they could serve it without sugar.....lol All my friend kept on saying was OMG they don't know how to make a cup of tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment