Friday 2 April 2010

Chai mamma

Chai mamma is an authentic Chai blended and packaged by hand based in Brunswick.
My passion for Chai like most people was awoken while travelling in India over eighteen years ago.

It was after trying many bad Chai's in Melbourne that I started making my own. The final straw came when my friend Liz gave me a giftpack for Christmas which was basically a packet of spices cardamoms, cinnamon etc packaged well! With no Tea in it whatsoever.

I thought I can do a better...I slowly discovered that I could and my Chai Brand Chai mamma was born . However I soon discovered that the market was flooded with various types of products calling themselves Chai...I knew I had to spread the word and correct any misapprehensions about Chai.........and what better way than to start this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment